First, what is a chatbot? Chatbot is a virtual assistant that imitates a live consultant. You can also add that this is the newest sales channel, in which you will always be in touch with your customers and will be able to increase loyalty to the company's product. A chatbot can replace consultants, with the ability to work around the clock. Thus, the chatbot brings you profit 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, since people can place online orders at night. The virtual assistant can be installed in any messenger: Viber, Telegram, as well as Instagram and other social networks. The main reason people started using chatbots, for example, in Telegram, is that they sell services or goods in one of the popular instant messengers, which has more than 500 million users.
It's also worth considering that for repeat sales, you don't need to invest in remarketing if you're using a chatbot. After the user has subscribed to the bot, you can sell something to him at any time. Of course, the user can unsubscribe or block the chatbot, so it is better to exclude any spam. It will not be superfluous to inform about promotions, it is in any case more effective than email newsletters.
What are the main functions of chatbots?
The chatbot is an easy-to-use tool for doing business and also helps to increase sales. Among its functions are the following:
- the ability to constantly be in touch, which allows you to communicate with the consumer at any time of the day or night,
- collection of various information, launching ads,
- quick response to user requests,
- providing information about the company, the availability of goods,
- accepting payment for the order, requesting the delivery address and phone number from the client,
- storing information and sending it to you by mail, or uploading it to CRM,
- answers to the most common questions.
Chatbots have an understandable style of dialogue, thanks to which they are able to retain the user's attention and interest. The chatbot can be customized to suit your company's characteristics and client's needs. In addition, these virtual assistants are engaged in the distribution of news, new products, special offers, and provide the necessary information on the product and delivery status.
What are the benefits of using chatbots in messengers?
If you are going to use a chatbot in a messenger to sell your goods and services, you will get the following benefits:
- First of all, this is segmentation. With the help of a virtual assistant, you can create your customer base that is easier to interact with.
- You significantly save on the number of consultants to support the user. The chatbot is quite capable of providing all the information of interest to the client.
- Instant response to consumer requests. Its processing occurs in a matter of seconds and an appropriate response is issued.
- One of the main advantages of a bot is the ability to conduct conversations with multiple channel visitors at the same time.
- The bot does not have lunch breaks and weekends, so your profit will increase due to the continuous communication of the chatbot with the consumer even late at night.
We can conclude that the benefits of creating a sales channel using a chatbot are undeniable. This virtual assistant greatly facilitates doing business in social networks and messengers, works for you 24/7 and leaves your customers only positive impressions of cooperation with your company.