Here you will find a list of all clients. You can add them here by importing them via Excel file or creating them manually. Also, when you create a repair or sales order, a customer is automatically created in the database.
Let's take a look at the information we see when we go to the "Customers" section:
- ID - the customer ID or sequence number.
- Tag - a kind of additional information about the client. For example, the client is on the black list, VIP, has a discount and so on. With the help of this label you will be able to distinguish ordinary customers from privileged ones when creating an order or request.
- Full Name and Phone number that you can press to call the customer.
- Address and Email.
- Date of registration - the date we added the client to the database.
Above are the filters with which we can sort the clients.
- Filters by customer, customer name or phone number, address, ID number or order number.
- For the period - filter clients by the period when the client was created in the database.
- Repair - filter by the model of the unit the customer turned in for repair.
- Purchase - filter by the product the customer was buying.
- Quantity of appeals - filter by the number of requests from the client. For example, find customers who have contacted the service center more than once.
- Filters by operator that communicated with the client, by type of client, physical or legal entity, by tag, marketing channel.
- Filter by action on which customers had incoming calls, created requests or created orders.
At the very bottom there is a button "Delete All". By clicking on this button, you can delete all filtered clients. And the "Export" button, which allows you to unload the client database into an Excel file.