Everyone knows how hard it is to work as a utility, since all applications, calculations and accounts are usually kept in a notebook, or Excel files.
And in order to thoroughly conduct all the calculations, to check whether anyone made mistakes, you need to spend a lot of time and effort. Therefore, sooner or later, the heads of such enterprises are faced with the issue of choosing software for accounting in public utilities. When choosing software, the most important thing to remember about such important functions as - the ability to maintain a full accounting of applications and monitor their processing by subordinates, without forgetting, of course, the interface and the support of software developers.
What software solutions for accounting in utilities are on the market?
The software market can not offer many options for such support. Choosing from the fact that there are only a few specialized programs available, and only one of them corresponds to the basic requirements of automation of the utility.
Under the basic requests - it means the availability of simple and affordable functionality, basic accounting capabilities, as well as the possibility of a painless transition from the old system or from Excel. It's about software for accounting for utilities - Gincore.
1. Full accounting:
1.2. Warehouse balances. (+ Address storage system)
1.3. Orders for repair and sale
2. Sending SMS messages
3. Integration with Google Analytics
7. Ability to integrate with advanced telephony providers
8. The printing document designer
9. Integration with equipment for printing and warehouse accounting
10. Round-the-clock access to the system from anywhere in the world
11. Daily online support
13. Distribution of access rights
Program benefits. Why Gincore?
1. Fast: after a simple three-minute registration, you can already start working in the system. The program does not require complex installation on the computers of employees.
2. Easy: a convenient and logically designed interface that even children can learn. Also, the work with the program is described in detail in the video lessons on our YouTube channel.
3. Convenient: access to the system is at any convenient time, as well as from any device with Internet access. There is a function to import all data from the old accounting system.
4. Safe: an opportunity to distribute access between employees, which will help to hide unnecessary information from employees.
5. Profitable: for budgetary institutions there is a free tariff with full functionality, and support will gladly answer all your questions and help automate the accounting of public services.
Edgar Romanovsky, “OSVB Barvinok”: for a long time did not dare to switch to cloud software. We tried, probably, with a dozen different programs. I did not like anything. There is of course 1C, but for us it was difficult. Somewhere for a year we use Gincore and only once there were problems with access, but fixed quickly. The database is updated regularly, the interface is simple and straightforward, support is great.
Where to begin?
To start working with the system, you just need to click on the “Try it now” button, then go through a short registration and you are already in the system.
Also, pay attention to the knowledge base with answers to all the questions that are on our YouTube-channel .