Innovations in the Gincore system:
Bug fixes and improvements. In the March update:
- Added the ability to restore deleted order fields. To do this, enter the name of the deleted field when creating a new one.
- Added Counterparty column in export of net profit reports.
- Implemented the ability to send data about payment for orders in the Roistat system. Also configured the way to send new applications from Roistat to Gincore.
- The variable services and goods was divided with a table separately for services and separately for goods in printed documents.
- Optimized the Categories tab. Now the category card pops up, which will help the system respond faster.
- There was a function to set the sequence of fields in the order card. When editing fields, you can create your own field as well as use existing ones. And move them to convenient places for viewing.
- You can display the added field in the “Orders” tab and export it to an Excel file. This will help optimize the analytics of your business processes.
- In the "Orders" tab you can now search by your own fields. To do this, enter the desired value and select the item “By user fields” from the list.
- In the "Sales" tab you can specify the responsible tech. To add a specific employee, you can click on the icon located in the order card. Accordingly, not only the manager, but also the engineer will be paid wages for the order.
- Massive order editing for the supplier has become available. Using this function, you can accept the goods, make them unavailable to the order, cancel, print the documentation.
- Now you can create your own fields in the card of legal entities. The information that you specified in the new fields can be added to printed documents by selecting a new field from the list of variables when editing the document.
- The printing of QR codes of serial numbers has been implemented so that it is possible to print long serial numbers that do not fit in a classic bar code.
- Two new SMS providers for Kazakhstan and Bangladesh have been added.
- Ability to move statuses in a user-friendly manner in order to customize the work for the business processes you need. The selected location of the items in the Settings will be displayed in the general list of statuses.
- The function of sending messages to employees of the company. To do this, select any user in the general list of employees and click on the envelope icon near the avatar.
- New module for employees - Shared Timeline (a clock-shaped icon at the top of the screen). It allows employees to see their schedule and tasks for the day, reminders, and overdue orders. Also, this module helps the founder to see the workload of the employee by applying the filter “By employee”.
- Ability to integrate with end-to-end analytics service Roistat.
- Integration with the site. This feature provides the ability to synchronize data such as article number, product name, category, notes, product photos, retail, wholesale and purchase prices, total and free balance in a warehouse from Gincore to your site. For details, contact your personal manager.
Not yet with us, but want to see innovations in action? Push the: