Every day hundreds of owners of repair companies face the problem of keeping records in the workshop of musical instruments.
Since it is very difficult to keep records of all business processes on a regular piece of paper or even in the Excel file. After all, keeping records is not just a list of orders and a customer base, it's also accounting, inventory of parts, tracking orders to the supplier, comparing and analyzing spare parts costs and much more. Since a person, due to his imperfection, can not keep everything in his head on his own. The writing in the notebook starts chaos. The program for the workshop of musical instruments comes to the rescue. How to choose the right software for your business, you will learn from this article.
What software solutions for order accounting of musical instruments repair are on the market?
What should the owner take into account when choosing a specialized software to automate the workshop of musical instruments? For starters - this is a convenient and simple interface that will be intuitively understandable for all employees, to avoid overlapping and inconsistencies. But the main criterion of choice is functionality.Since the work with clients is considered to be a difficult task, you need to look for software that will simplify it. Therefore, the functionality of the program should be able to notify customers about the beginning and end of work, send reminders to employees and signal about late orders. Considering all of the above, only one cloud solution comes to mind - Gincore.
1. Repairs and sales orders accounting
2. Warehouse accounting
4 Addressable storage system
6. Integration with telephony
8. SMS notifications
9. Integration with Google Analytics
13. Possibility to connect warehouse and trade equipment
14. Designer of printed documents
15. Control the timing of orders
16. Distribution of access rights to the system
Program benefits. Why Gincore?
1. Fast: cloud system that allows you to forget about the long installations on your computer. Registration takes no more than two minutes, and you can immediately work in the system.
2. Easy: materials for training are on the youtube channel, as well as in the system itself in the internal help.
3. Convenient: transition from the old system will not take much time, since the data can be imported using Excel files.
4. Safe: you configure access rights for each employee, which will save important information in security.
5. Profitable: there is support for beginning entrepreneurs in the form of a free full-featured tariff.
Vadim Bogomolov, “SoundJem”:
We use the program for more than a year, we are happy with the possibilities. The support response to queries is pretty fast. I recommend... Before switching to this software, we used 1C. Service, refinement (a lot of suffering) Passed to Gincore Pro. We set up the whole program the first time. We did everything ourselves, according to the developer's manuals. already a year the flight is normal.
Where to begin?
To start automation of the workshop for repairing musical instruments, feel free to click on the “Try it now” button. Pass a short registration and you are already in the system!
And also do not forget about the built-in support chat. Additionally, the company has a channel on YouTube, where all the teaching materials are placed.