The Gincore team is working in turbo mode, because we are preparing two huge innovations that will not leave you indifferent.
- In capitalized orders to suppliers from repair orders, that is, transferred to donors, the Repair order field has been added, which will display where we received this product from and the previous history for it.
- Added the ability to edit the prepayment field in orders. Editing is available only if no payment has been accepted for the order.
- Improved sms template selection for a client. Now the system remembers the most frequently sent messages and automatically substitutes them, which will save you two clicks.
- Bulk printing of documents. A function has been added to the general list of orders that will allow sending documents from several orders for printing at the same time. That will help save the manager's time when placing several orders at the same time.
- Movements history. Full logging of all movements in the company is now in the Warehouses/Movements/Movements history tab. The new menu displays all information on actions in the warehouse. You can clearly see who, when, what and where moved. You can filter by any convenient parameter.
- Updated and improved the import of orders into the system. Now, if you have not assigned an order number in the file before uploading, the system will automatically generate and assign a sequence number for new orders.
(Activated for all users until 31.12.2021)
Brand new payroll constructor module.
Now two methods will remain in the system, the old and the new, in order not to lose data, but after a while we will get rid of the old method completely.
Now about the module itself.
A new field Counterparty has been added to the employee card. Now it is necessary to link the counterparty so that wages can be charged to the employee's balance and checked against the balance of who owes whom and how much.
Further to the basic settings. A constructor is provided here. You can select the Event for which the employee will receive a salary, then the condition that must be met and the amount, the value that suits you. In this menu, you can add as many conditions and events as needed. They all correspond to the names.
After configuration, the report will be displayed in the Accounting/Salaries tab.
Here we see information about the conditions of accrual, a report on transactions for each condition below.
Then new buttons appeared.
- Issue - allows you to issue the amount directly from the payroll report.
- Penalty - allows you to specify penalties in relation to the employee and display them in the report.
- Bonus - allows you to add bonuses and also display them in the report.
- A live feed for all bonuses and penalties is displayed when you click on Bonuses.
- The button Accrue adds wages to the counterparty's balance and closes the billing period.
There is also a check mark From the last accrued, which allows you to display a report only on uncharged transactions, that is, the report will display everything from the moment of the last accrual.