In a service center, store, workshop, it is important to control all work and organizational processes. It will be impossible to do this manually, so you can use special maintenance programs. Such tools are designed to keep track of orders, customers, finances, work tasks. When choosing software, focus on your niche in business and work specifics.
Many entrepreneurs now use the professional cloud program Gincore. It has a lot of advantages:
- full functionality;
- suitable for all areas of business;
- user-friendly interface;
- round-the-clock technical support.
However, in any company sometimes there are situations when an order is canceled or the goods are returned. In this case, you need to return the prepayment or full payment to the client. In this situation, using Gincore, you can easily issue a refund.
How to correctly return money to a client
If you need to return the money to the client, you need to carry out the entire procedure correctly. It is important that the payment for the returned order does not count towards the engineer salary. If the money for this work has already been paid, then they must be returned in the future. The decision to return the money to the client is made by the receiver or manager.
The procedure for refunding money to the client is as follows:
- It is necessary to inform the accountant or cashier about the need to return the money to the client.
- In the "Accounting - Cashier" section, select the "Issuance" option.
- In the window that opens, it is indicated from which cash desk the money will be issued.
- Next, you need to select the article - "Refund for the order".
- The client is indicated in the "Counterparty" field.
- In the "Amount" section, the amount of the refund is set.
- It is important to put a tick in front of the item "Without depositing to the balance".
- The note contains the order number for which the money is returned.
- Then the accountant issues cash to the receiver or manager, which the employee returns to the client in person, giving the transaction number.
- The manager enters the "Orders" section.
- In the menu, the manager checks the transaction number, clicks on it and selects "Save".
- This option allows you to associate a refund with a sales order.
Now you need to go to the "Accounting" section. In the reports, a filter of recent orders is selected, in which you can see all the latest orders. Those for which a refund has been issued are highlighted in orange. In the "Operating Income" column for a return order, you must enter "0". From these orders, employees do not receive their percentage for the work.
Benefits of using the Gincore program
Gincore program is the best solution for maintenance and control in a service center. The software has a huge number of functions and allows you to optimize your work. When there are disputes with the orders and you need to return funds to customers, it is very important to correctly issue a refund. These tools are not in every program.
Gincore has a very convenient and well-thought-out interface, so with its help, the refund will be carried out quickly, correctly and the operation will be officially recorded in all reports. As a result, it will exclude the possibility of any errors.
Advantages of Gincore when returning money:
- the refund operation is officially recorded in the system;
- the transaction is linked to the customer order;
- the engineer does not receive interest for the canceled order;
- transparency of accounting;
- final reports and documents will be error free.
If you are still thinking about which service center program to use, you can test the trial fully functional version of Gincore. Its term is valid for 14 days, after which you can choose a tariff that is convenient for you. Two weeks is enough to master the program and establish all the business processes of your company. Soon you will be able to experience all the advantages of the software in practice, and increase your profits without additional investments.